Metrology Product Manager
Nanoscience Instruments is expanding its application team and looking for a scientist to fill the role of Atomic Force Microscopy & General Metrology product manager. This position will focus on the usage of optical metrology and atomic force microscopy instrumentation. The position is a highly technical one, requiring the expertise in demonstrating and using various techniques. Additionally, routine interaction with customers and potential customers will require excellent verbal and writing skills, and a friendly, personable demeanor.
The product manager will play a critical role in interfacing between sales, marketing and our customers. The job will be responsible for supporting the sales process as the technical expert for AFM and Optical Profilometry products.
- Perform product demonstrations at application lab or at customer sites.
- Perform online product demonstrations, perform sample analysis and provide sample analysis reports
- Works with sales team to meet goals for product sales
- Works with marketing to develop marketing strategy for AFM, STM, and optical metrology products
- Develop expertise in key applications supporting product
- Advanced degree in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, or related field
- Experience & proficiency with AFM (this is required and non-negotiable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Either Phoenix, AZ or Alexandria, VA office
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com and in your cover letter explain your experience with nanoindentation