The Nano-Observer: the most cost-effective AFM for advanced research
The Nano-Observer is a versatile and powerful atomic force microscope (AFM) for basic and applied research. The Nano-Observer offers advanced imaging modes to measure mechanical, thermal, electrical, viscoelastic, and magnetic properties.
Nanoscience Instruments is proud to partner with Concept Scientific Instruments, focusing on research, development and design of simple solution, innovative and quality AFM equipment to allow researchers and industry to improve their research.
Why choose the Nano-Observer AFM?
- Flexure stage with 3 independent piezos for high resolution AFM measurements
- ResiScope for electrical characterization over 10 orders of magnitude
- High Definition single-pass Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy (HD KFM)
- Liquid AFM measurements
- Temperature and environmental controls
- Low noise feedback control for accurate measurements and high performance
- Scan sizes up to 100 micron (X/Y)
- Intuitive and flexible AFM software
- Color optical viewing standard (HD optional) with top and side optical view ports
Electrical Characterization on the Nanoscale
Quantitative electrical measurements
Nano-Observer AFM Modes
Nano-Observer imaging modes
Nano-Observer AFM Options
ResiScope module, environmental control, and imaging in liquid
Nano-Observer AFM Specifications
Catalog of AFM probes for a variety of imaging modes