The FLUIDNATEK® LE-100 Laboratory eStretching Machine is the equipment of choice for customers working on advanced development projects, where max. experimental capabilities, tighter process control and larger sample sizes are key.
The Fluidnatek LE-100 is ideal to explore and develop nanofiber and nanoparticle materials for a wide range of applications, especially those that require good control of the working conditions (relative humidity, temperature, cleanliness, sterility) Crucially for such applications, the Fluidnatek LE-100 is compatible with our range of climate control systems that ensure optimal and reproducible processing conditions.
- Operating Mode: Batch System
- Volume per batch: from 0.5 uL to 140 mL.
- Run time per batch: from 5 min to 24 h (or longer). Strongly dependent on the polymer solution. The controls allow the user to program the machine to automatically switch off after a set time.
- Typical fiber/particle diameters: from 20 nm up to 10 um.
Selected specs and features:
- BI eStretching injectors (single phase and coaxial) for small to medium productivity. Minimal dead volume
- Two independent power supplies (bipolar capability)
- Variable target distance (emitter to collector)
- Touch screen controls
- Remote Ethernet access
- CE compliant (3rd party verified)
- Safety shut-off switches in access doors
- Efficient solvent exhaust system
Selected optional accessories:
- Dual phase (coaxial) ability
- Up to four independent pumping systems
- Jet visualization camera
- Motioned collectors (drums, discs, mandrels)
- Up to three linear motion stages (X-Y-Z)
- Blown or gas assisted eStretching™
- Syringe heating
- Climate control
- Laminar flow
- Biological safety cabinet