Fluidnatek LE-500 is installed by customers when they need pre-production volumes of production-quality materials, enabling them to carry out beta releases and other pre-market introduction activities.
The LE-500 can be also configured as an R&D tool. It uses the same core technology as, and scales linearly to, BioInicia’s full production equipment.
- Operating Modes: Batch or semi- continuous system.
- Volume per batch: from 0.5 uL to 4 L.
- Run time per batch: from 5 min to several days. Strongly dependent on the polymer solution. The controls allow the user to program the machine to automatically switch off after a set time.
- Typical fiber/particle diameters: from 20 nm up to 10 um.
Selected specs and features:
- BI eStretching injectors from small productivity (R&D mode) to high-throughput (production mode). Minimal dead volume
- Two independent power supplies (bipolar capability)
- Continuous web roll to roll material collection
- Fluid delivered to heads from two big capacity vessel(s) at controlled rates
- Touch screen controls
- Remote Ethernet access
- CE compliant (3rd party verified)
- Safety shut-off switches in access doors
- Efficient solvent exhaust system
Selected optional accessories:
- Dual phase (coaxial) ability
- Jet visualization camera
- Motioned collectors (drums, discs, mandrels)
- Climate control
- Laminar flow
- Biological safety cabinet