The Fuidnatek electrospinning and electrospraying equipment is designed for excellent process control, maximum versatility and scalability.
- Unrivalled reproducibility for consistent results
- Scalability - Recipes developed on tabletop units can be transferred to larger volume instruments
- Fluidnatek is designed to provide a maximum on versatility and experimental flexibility. A large variety of materials can be spun or sprayed.
- Stainless steel and glass enclosure is chemically resistant to organic solvents. Aqueous and organic solvent can be used.
- Designed to offer sterile conditions required for medical and food products
- Reliability: robust industrial design with safety shut-off switches
- Efficient workflow, short set-up time and minimal maintenance
- Remote control and diagnostic capabilities
- Electospinning for nanofibers and Electrospraying for nanoparticles production
- Single phase, co-and multi-axial emitters for advanced nanomaterials production
- Climate control (Temperature and humidity) available for all unit but the LE-10.
- Programmable emitter movement
- Multiple independent pumping systems and syringe heating
- Variety of collectors: Drums, discs, mandrels, plate
- Variable target distance
- Blown or gas assisted electro-stretching capability
- GMP validation, IQ/OQ and ISO and CE-3rd party certification
- Customizable: equipment can be designed to meet all of your requirements
Unrivalled reproducibility and Scalability:
The Fluidnatek equipment series is engineered to produce consistent results from run to run and across the entire equipment series. Recipes developed on tabletop units can be transferred to larger volume instruments.
Fluidnatek is designed to provide a maximum on versatility and experimental flexibility:
A large variety of materials can be spun or sprayed. Basically, any soluble material either in water or in an organic solvent (whether in a solution or emulsion) can be used.
Many polymers: (Nylon 6 PA6, polyurethane PU, polystyrene PS, polyacrylonitrile PAN, polyvinylpyrrolidone PVP, polyvinyl alcohol PVA, polypropylene PP, polyethylene PE, polyvinyl acetate PVAc, polyvinylidene fluoride PVDF, others),
Bio- and biodegradable polymers: (Chitosan, Collagens, gelatin, polycapralactone PCL, polyactic acid PLA, poly-y-glutamate PGA, Hyaluronic acid HA, others)
Inorganic materials: TiO2, Al2O3, Li4Ti5O12, SnO2, WO3
Encapsulated active materials: sacrificial, protective or scaffolding fibers containing active components
Designed to work under sterile conditions required for medical and food products:
Pharma: Platforms for controlled drug release, protection through encapsulation of labile and active ingredients, control of crystallinity and thereby enhancing solubility and bioavailability.
Biomedical: Tissue regeneration, delivery of living cells into scaffold, wound-healing and controlled drug delivery, implant coatings for faster and better tissue regeneration
Biotechnology: Microorganism and bioactives encapsulation, enzyme immobilization.
Functional foods / nutraceuticals: increase life and stability of active components, protect against UV, oxygen, humidity, functional food packaging, flavor and fragrance masking, coatings and drying of natural essences.
Other fields and markets: Energy, functional textiles, ultra-filtration, agrochemicals.
Efficient workflow, short set-up time and minimal maintenance:
The Fluidnatek equipment is designed in such a way that setting up a run is fast and efficient. All important parts of the instrument are easily accessible and replacement of collectors and emitters is straight forward. The instruments come with touchscreen controls, same user interface and recipe transferability between platforms. The equipment is easy to clean and maintenance
Electospinning for nanofibers and Electrospraying for nanoparticles production
The Fluidnatek equipment runs both processes, electrospinning for the creation of nanofibers and electrospraying for the creation of nanoparticles. The stable and reproducible process allows for precise control of fiber diameter or particle size with high homogeneity (well controlled size distribution equals low dispersion of fiber/particle sizes)
Single phase, co-and multi-axial emitters for advanced nanomaterials production
Single-phase operation for fibers and particles made of one material
Coaxial: Two phases (materials) are used to generate the fibers or particles. Core-shell structures are formed, where the core is made by the “inner” material and the shell by the “outer” material.
Multi-axial: Three or more phases (materials) are used to form a more complex fibers and particles.
Climate control (Temperature and humidity) available for all unit but the LE-10.
The Fuidnatek equipment can be combined with a climate control unit to provide full control of the global process parameters. The climate control unit offers the controlled environment needed for reproducible runs. Temperature and humidity can be adjusted and kept constant from run to run. It provides control of the environmental parameters, while the Fluidnatek equipment provides controls over the processing parameters, Voltage, Distance and Flow rate. Another set of parameters are the solution parameters such as viscosity, conductivity, surface tension and solvent volatility.