Zeta-300 Floor Model Profiler
Zeta-300 3D optical profiler with vibration isolation
The Zeta-300 includes the Why Zeta core technology, featuring
- Vibration isolation for precise surface metrology
- Rapid, reliable data acquisition
- Dependable results without constant recalibration
- Automated data capture and analysis
- Operator-friendly, easy to learn GUI
The Zeta-300 3D optical profiler provides integral acoustic isolation to reduce the effects of sound and air currents on sample measurements. When gathering data on structures that are less than 1 µm high, even small vibrations caused by sound and air disturbances can affect your results. Designed as a standing floor model, the Zeta-300 delivers accuracy and repeatability unmatched by other optical profilers.
For more information on any of the Zeta 3D optical profiler systems, please complete a Contact form and enter your request in the Questions/Comments box.