Automated Pore Analysis
Automated pore analysis with the Phenom SEM
The Phenom scanning electron microscope allows easy generation and analysis of images of porous samples. The fully automated pore analysis measurements of PoroMetric allow a level of visual exploration beyond optical microscopy that can lead to new discoveries and innovations.
- Integrated software in Pro Suite for online and offline analysis
- Correlate pore features such as area, aspect ratio, circle equivalent diameter
- Detection speed up to 1000 pores/minute
- Combine with Automated Image Mapping for statistical data with high-quality SEM images
- Intuitive user interface
- Manual measurement capability
PoroMetric provides a better understanding of the characteristics of the materials, as it extracts detailed information of the complete set of pores. You can easily analyze pore parameters such as pore size and aspect ratio and gather data on distribution of pores. PoroMetric is the first in its class when it comes to measurements of pores as data on all pores is made available. This results in valuable information on the pore structure as well as information on the porosity and filtration process.
The data and generated images can be exported in the selected format to be used as a reporting tool. The Phenom automated pore analysis solution allows users to obtain the data they need, when they need it. PoreMetric accelerates pore analysis and improves product quality.